1. Place the plunger into the chamber and place it on the inverted on the table
2. Place a filter paper into the cap and rinse them with hot water
3. Pour 14g of ground coffee into the chamber
4. Pour 200ml of hot water into the chamber and set a timer to 1 and a half minutes
5. Give a few gentle stirs
6. Place the lid on top of the chamber.
7. Once the timer goes off, flip the AeroPress Go onto a jug and start to slowly push down on the plunger
8. Push the plunger down until all water extracts, aiming for the extraction to take about 30 seconds