Wholesale & Coffee Operations Assistant
Part-time role (20-25 hours per week)
€11.00 per hour
What would the main responsibilities be?
- Manage daily fulfilment of orders for ecommerce and wholesale customers; working alongside Operations Manager & the Moyee sales team
- Take orders from key wholesale clients and prepare invoices for shipment
- Assist with Customer Support Queries via email, phone and website and reporting to Operations Manager on customer success
- Process deliveries arriving at our warehouse and assist with monthly stock takes and reporting to our Operations Manager
- Help to keep the warehouse tidy, safe and efficient
- Occasional coffee delivery to our key clients by our cargo bike
- Full clean driver’s licence beneficial but not essential
What are we looking for in our wholesale and coffee ops assistant?
- Loves a good cup of coffee
- Has a basic knowledge of coffee or interested in improving their coffee know-how
- Got a great attention to detail so every coffee order is just right
- Can work hands-on, independently & proactively as part of small team
- Must have a "Can Do" attitude, a strong work ethic & work well in a team
- Addicted to making our customers happy (and caffeinated!)
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary, reviewed after 6-months with potential for a full-time role
- Opportunity to grow & upskill in several areas with an impact-driven company
- And yes: radically good coffee all day long (we'll teach you how to make it)
Do you think this could be something for you? Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moye About Moyee Coffee
Moyee Coffee is the world's first FairChain coffee brand. We are aiming to restore the value balance in the coffee chain with a radical new model. We are looking for a hero who wants to make the last mile of coffee production run as smooth as can be.
We believe that corporations’ bad behaviour disproportionately hurts the most marginalised people in society — including people of colour, people from working class backgrounds, women and LGBTQ people. We believe that these communities must be centred in the work we do. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalised communities.