Part-time role (15-20 hours per week)
Moyee Coffee is the world's first FairChain coffee brand. We are aiming to restore the value balance in the coffee chain with a radical new model. We are looking for a hero who wants to help make the last mile of coffee production run as smooth as can be. This internship is a sales and marketing role with overlaps into supply chain responsibilities.
What are we looking for in an intern?
- A Community Builder (brand advocate)
- Willing to put in the work to help wherever needed
- It's ok to be inexperienced (training is included!)
- Hungry to learn
- High drive and energy
Ability to handle a fast changing environment
- Coffee lover
- Interest in sustainability and fair trade practices
What would the main responsibilities be?
- Assist mentors in day-to-day tasks
- Complete sales, marketing and supply chain projects given by mentors
- Offer ideas and solutions when issues arise
- Bring fresh perspective to the team
- Help to keep the warehouse tidy, safe and efficient
What can we offer you?
- Opportunity to grow & up skill in several areas with an impact-driven company (as one of Moyee’s first interns)
- Paid Internship where real work experience will be gained
- Ability to shape the role and set new targets
- And yes: radically good coffee all day long (we'll teach you how to make it)
Do you think this could be something for you? Send an email to email@example.com
We believe that corporations’ bad behaviour disproportionately hurts the most marginalised people in society — including people of colour, people from working class backgrounds, women and LGBTQ+ people. We believe that these communities must be centred in the work we do. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalised communities.